|All of our luxury duplex homes have the following features:
- Berber carpeting in bedrooms and closets
- Tiled bathrooms, laundry and kitchen area
- Hardwood look vinyl flooring in the living, dining area and hallways
- Meticulously maintained private yard
- Washer and Dryer (available for nominal extra charge)
- Full Security System (Monitoring charges extra)
- Full kitchen with pantry and energy efficient black appliances
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops
- Dividing wall sound deadening
- Messages and Mail area in kitchen
- Kitchen-counter top breakfast seating
- Niche in living area
- Energy efficient upgraded lighting package
- Energy efficient elegant ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area
- Low-e3 energy efficient vinyl windows
- 4 feet hallway for easy maneuvering
- Walk-in closets for all bedrooms
- Master bedroom back yard door acts as an emergency exit
- Variety of high ceilings throughout
- Crown Molding in living and Dining area
- Faux-wood window treatments
Wildflower Meadows luxury duplex homes are also EnergyStar rated. A variety of green building practices and techniques have been employed to achieve the EnergyStar rating.
A few of these techniques used in the construction are:
- Advanced Framing techniques, with thermally enhanced structural framing methods, insulate the building frame plus the cavity walls.
- Doors and Windows headers have added thermal break insulation.
- Reduced air infiltration.
- Upgraded insulation products with higher R-values.
- Low-e3 vinyl windows